Work Days: Wednesday – Sunday
Class size: 10 students
- Health insurance
- Paid Chinese national holidays and Christmas.
- Two weeks paid summer holidays
- Airfare ticket reimbursement
- A fully-furnished apartment
Darcy English was founded in 2012 and headquartered in Beijing, China. Since then, the school has expanded to various locations around southern China including Chenzhou, Hengyang, and Yueyang, Hunan.
Darcy prides itself on its attentive and caring teaching staff. Their schools offer a competitive salary, paid and sponsored work visa, assistance upon arrival, ongoing training and a pleasant work environment. Many teachers end up deciding to stay with them for multiple years.
Darcy classes are small, usually under 10 kids/per class, so teachers can take more time with each student. There are classes for students from 3-18, as well as 1 on 1 classes for older learners.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing lesson plans
- Conducting English lessons and demo classes
- Taking part in the school’s special events
- Attending meetings and training sessions
- Providing feedback on student’s learning progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native or native-level English speaker.
- Citizenship of an English-speaking country (required for work visa)
- A warm, friendly, open nature
- Able to get along with children
- An openness to other cultures
12 000 RMB – 18 000 RMB / month (commensurate with experience)