The International Institute of Education has locations across southern China. It offers an exciting and dynamic place of work.
Work Days: Wednesday – Sunday
Class size: 10 students
1. Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus
- Bonus for new teachers
- Overtime pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Bonus for enrolment
2. Allowance system
- Housing allowance
- Flight allowance
- Sign-in allowance
3. Other benefits
- Medical & accident insurance
- Paid holiday
- Nursing Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Professional training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Airport pick-up
- free hotel upon arrival
4. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring a nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
Name: International Institution of Education (i2)
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, Nanning, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou
Programs: Language, Arts, P.E., Corporate Training, Overseas Business,Technology & Innovation, Family Education, and more.
20 teaching hours per week. Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each.
Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
You will be provided with:
- Professional training
- Academic training
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
- Part time opportunities for additional income.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing lesson plans
- Conducting English lessons and demo classes
- Taking part in the school’s special events
- Occasional marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native or native-level English speaker.
- Citizenship of an English-speaking country (required for work visa)
- Ability to communicate professionally across languages
- A love of teaching young learners
- An openness to other cultures
16 000 + RMB / month (before tax)