Kaixuancheng (et al) Kindergartens
Kaixuancheng et al, are a group of kindergartens operating within Hunan, China. They are highly regarded for their gorgeous classrooms and adherance to quality.
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 – 11:30 and 2:30 – 5:30
Class size: 20+ students
- Health insurance
- Two weeks paid winter holidays
- Three weeks paid summer holidays
- Airfare ticket reimbursement
- A fully-furnished apartment
- Lunch provided at school
These Hunanese kindergartens all have a unique name for each branch, though they are all owned by the same organization – a partner with Darcy English. The school has two locations in Yueyang, Hunan.
Each class has about 20-25 students. There will be three teaching assistants helping the teacher throughout each class. The student’s age ranges between 3 and 6 years old.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing lesson plans
- Conducting English lessons and demo classes
- Taking part in the school’s special events
- Attending meetings and training sessions
- Providing feedback on student’s learning progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native or native-level English speaker.
- Citizenship of an English-speaking country (required for work visa)
- A warm, friendly, open nature
- Able to get along with children
- An openness to other cultures
12 000 RMB – 15 000 RMB / month (commensurate with experience)